PROGRAM

Introduction
-Background to the programme

-Theorical fundations
*the object of study
*tthe notion of learning

-Púrposes
*general purpose of language teaching in basic education
*Purpose of teaching english in secundary education

-Methodology: an approach for teaching of english in secundary education

-Rol of tachers and learners

-Methodology framework
*habitual and engoing activities

Rol of the materials
Evaluation
Evaluation of learning
Evaluation of teaching
Organization of content
Themaic units

Rúbrica de Educación

10 - 9
Aplica diferentes actividades didácticas y el modelo edúcativo eficazmente, usa la observación para mejorar la práctica enseñanza aprendizaje (E-A), plantea el uso del cuaderno de trabajo y la libreta de los alumnos para mejorar la practica educativa, conoce y realiza adecuaciones a los planes y programas para mejorar la tarea de E-A, emplea el formato de plan de clase y reconoce el llenado de los mismos y lo hace eficientemente, propone formas de mejorar el contenidode los programas para mejorar la E-A.

8 - 7
Aplica diferentes actividades didácticas y el modelo educativo en la enseñanza del ingles, observa y reproduce lo observado en los cuadernos de trabajo y libretas de los alumnos y plantea su uso para la evaluación, conoce los planes y programas, conoce el llenado de los formatos de planeación y lo hace correctamente.

domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

ESSAY OF MY ECPERIENCE

ESSAY OF MY EXPERINCE
Checking the content or the main aim of the major “bachelor in secondary school” I noticed that we are learning how to be a teacher, studying different methods to transmit knowledge to different people, so, that’s the purpose of why I’m studying this major, I want to be a teacher, objectively an English teacher, so, this activities in which we have to go to differents secondary schools help to us as soon teachers to improve teaching skills and also to start practicing the methods and skills that we’ve been learning.
When I was in the classroom where I have my first “Observation” I could notice that the environment wasn’t the appropriate for the students,” The classroom management often presents a challenge for teachers, in a time when classrooms become increasingly diverse. The ability of a teacher to manage their classrooms effectively and efficiently can greatly improve the quality of the educational experience of all students.”(Ramos, M. CIAE 1997)
Of my experience in this first “Teaching practices” I could learn lots of new things and putting in practice all the knowledge acquired in this 3 semesters, like performing some dialogues and rolls of daily life I put in practice the Montessori method which students learn how to develop in the real life (“most of the children needed to learn to function in daily life.”, Montessori, M.) I lived an a great experience with students of first year, I could notice the main characteristics of their behavior, all the ideas and environment that surround their society and also how can I attract their attention, and also the different stage of their age like the stage proposed by Erik Erikson “Psychosocial theory”, with this theory I could understand the search of the students identity:
“Search for identity is experienced and a crisis of identity, which revive the conflicts in each of the previous stages, the parents of adolescents will be facing new situations that will be a new challenge to its guiding mission.” ( Erikson, E. 1950)
However, another point that I can take into account is that in this “Teaching practices” I pay attention to all the skills that teachers use to control students, to attract the attention, how they can equal the attention for participative students and for student who are always distracted.
I can describe this first “Teaching practices” experience as an enriching experience because I acquired new knowledge, put into practice all the methods and techniques that I’ve been learning and also improved it, in this manner I can define my “teaching experiences”.

1 comentario:

Seguidores